Thursday, February 14, 2013

Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart



Now listen to me babyBefore I love and leave youThey call me heartbreakerI don't wanna deceive you
If you fall for meI'm not easy to pleaseI'm might tear you apartTold you from the start, baby, from the start
I'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heart
There's no point trying to hide itNo point trying to evade itI know I got a problemProblem with misbehavin'
If you fall for meI'm not easy to pleaseI might tear you apartTold you from the start, baby from the start
I'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heart
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so coldLike a big bad wolf, I'm born to be bad and bad to the boneIf you fall for me, I'm only gonna tear you apartTold you from the start
I'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heartI'm only gonna break break your break break your heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment